Saturday, January 14, 2012

Redecorating ITCH

OK. So... occasionally (I have been better the past year or two) I get this itch to redecorate/rearrange my home, or my classroom. Well... I have the itch, however I am a little frustrated because the way the living room is laid out at our apartment is almost impossible to move things around. The way it was, well, it was fine. But I always felt like something was missing. So, I have added my desk into the living room & I LOVE where it is right now! Right in front of the window, so I can leave it open and watch the dogs sun bathe, or yell at them when they're being obnoxious, either way. However, the seating in the room is just... off. We can't get it to where we just love it. SO. I decided to give up and leave it be for now... which just sort of drives me insane.

Music News: I found this killer band, Bootstraps. I am really digging them and their pretty chill sound. Perfect for a warmish/cool depending how you look at it... day like today. :) I love when I find a new good musician. mmmmm

We are BLESSED to have a 3 day weekend this weekend & I am loving it. We currently have no real plans, which is nice. The whole "lifestyle change" kinda takes the whole bar scene/hh/drinking period out, so were kinda chilling. I am thinking about taking dakota to the dog park and taking some pictures of him. I haven't really been shooting much lately and definitely need to get on it.

I am now off to continue my day with some pinterest, grocery shopping, movie/tv show watching and time with a few of my fav boys. Enjoy your day!

Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment