Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ladies Night::photo dump!

Last night I had a girls night out with some of my favorite ladies from school! We went to painting with a twist which I was totally pumped about because I had been wanting to go for a while now. We planned to do what they called Funky Blues. It was such a fun night! We started out at Farinas, a quaint little pizza and wine bar, on main street in downtown Grapevine. Then we ran to catch the class. Our group was definitely the lively one of the class, to say the least!



break number 1

break number 2

ALL DONE! =)

All of us with our finished products! Such a fun night!!

I decided that I must go back and do this once a month, for sure! 

Then, to top it off, I woke up to these this morning... Im blessed =)

SO, That's all I've got now... I will leave you with a photo of my injured guy-- sweetest, bravest little dude I know. Please continue to keep him in your prayers for strength and healing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment