Thursday, July 19, 2012

blessings

I have had a really really hard past 2 days. :(

So why am I titling this blog "blessings"? --- because through the storms that have literally consumed my life the past 3 months I have learned 2 thinks.
1. I am blessed with WONDERFUL friendships. LOTs of em too. I cannot express how thankful I am for them because I would not be keeping my head above water right now without them and their words, ears and love. :)
2. I do not have room in my life for shady mc shadertons in my life. I just don't.

pretty black and white there for ya.

You always hear this when you're in rough parts of life that it's going to make you stronger, a better person... well I hope so, and I am beginning to see it already. I am trying to stay focused and look forward to the amazing & wonderful plans God has for my life. :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went through a phase of trying to figure out who my real friend were and who really cared about me. While is was rough and I'm still dealing with it...yes 3 years later...God doesn't bring you to anything he doesn't feel like you can handle. He is always with you and you will always have at least 1 person that cares about you more than you know! Have a wonderful rest of the week dear! :)
XO Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Lauren Augustine said...

Thanks girlie! =) Life is quite the journey but definitely thankful for those little blessings!

Post a Comment