Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 2

I am so thankful for all the encouragement and support I got yesterday from my blog. This may sound nerdy, but I have always been the blogger that doesn't share what i write. John is always asking me what is the point because I don't even like sharing it with him, I just like the process of writing and getting things out! So again, thank you for your love and support! :)

I guess I will always write about the previous day on here, seems easier that way...especially since our internet is currently down at home. Yesterday, day 2, went well! My legs were stinkin sore, as well as my abs just a tad bit. I made sure to stretch every so often throughout the day, however I got some strange looks from the kiddos in my class a couple of times. ** If you ever need a self esteem boost, teach kindergarten! These guys are such an encouragement to me and keep me in check! They know i looooove diet dr pepper and have really helped me give it up here recently by attempting to ninja the soda from my hands... smile!** I'm still slowly transitioning into their meal plan so for now it's mainly WW based but here we go..meals! Breakfast: Starbucks skinny cinnamon dolce latte & spinach with eggwhites wrap. Lunch: Tuna Sandwich on sourdough bread. Snack: grapes & a protein shake. Dinner: cheese burger, whole wheat bun, no fat mayo, lettuce and tomato with steamed veggies. As far as our workout goes we had a cardio day with P90... cardioX to be exact! I really enjoyed it to be honest. I had never tried yogo but they do a lot of yoga moves during stretching and the workout and they've always been my fav part of the work out (the whole 2 days now... haha). I def think I may be trying some yoga when I finish all of this!

After my workout yesterday, I gracefully sunk deeeeep into the comfort of the couch with a cuddly winer dog by my side and learned that the internet is STILL down. May not be a huge deal to someone who has cable and does not completely rely on netflix or the appletv for their entertainment sources!!! Luckily I had the luxury of switching between dancing with the stars and the biggest loser! I will be honest, I had never really jumped on the BL bandwagon before this season... but I love the show. I swear, I get a little teary eyed every episode!!! It's such an encouragement and reminder of how much control you have over your body. It amazes me to see the miraculous things people accomplish on that show and after it. love it.

Anyway, I am going to get back to attempting to survive today. It's been a rough morning so far for various reasons not involving my soreness! I guess we can cheer for that at least! Definitely just one of those days that cannot end soon enough! Again, prayers and encouragement are SO appreciated!

Until next time... or should I say, TOMORROW! :)

2 comments:

becca jordan said...

lauren! i am so excited for you and excited to follow your journey! i totally understand how huge accountability is so if you EVER need someone to tell you "DON'T EAT THAT" or "DON'T SKIP YOUR WORKOUT TODAY!!" email me. i'll totally be that girl. :) rebeccalynnejordan@gmail.com

Lauren Augustine said...

awww, thanks girlie!!! totally must do that, even if it's just to catch up! :) do you use gchat???

Post a Comment