Sunday, October 16, 2011

P90x Attempt... #3?

Well, here I am again... getting ready to hop back onto the healthy train. I swear, it doesn't matter when in the year it is, I will always have an excuse why I am too busy to work out. Well, that has got to end! And why not now, while the best motivational TV show is on!! ((biggest loser, of course)) So, I am making the choice to start on probably one of the busiest weeks of the year to start working out again. I cannot decide if i really want to commit to p90 again, because, 6 days a week is a big commitment and time consuming... but, shouldn't getting healthy and back to that ideal size (that when i was that size was never content and always wanted to be "thinner", typical girl.) be time consuming, and as my love would call it-- a lifestyle change. I know Bob Harper would slap me and tell me to get over it and commit to it. Too bad he can't come and scare me for 12 weeks, right!?


No comments:

Post a Comment