Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend RECAP

We went to Houston this past weekend for John's birthday weekend. It was so nice to get out of town and have a break from the busy life we have had going on. I thought I would share some photos of the highlights of our extended weekend.

1. Before heading to Houston we had a Birthday HH/Dinner gathering with friends from work. John also got a yuuuuummmy cookie cake!

2. While in Houston we went birthday shopping!! I couldn't convince John that this would be a perfect purchase for him....

3. We (I!!!!!!) ate fried ALLIGATOR! Might be one of the strangest meats i can say i have attempted to eat, but it was pleasantly delish!

4. At the RENFEST we saw: creepers, old friends and even made some new friends!!!


5. I RODE AN ELEPHANT!!! (video to come soon)


6. Lastly, a goodbye elevator shot!


Such a fun weekend... a few things learned...
a. Houston stinks... and i need to remind myself of that when I complain about living in Dallas.
b. I have such a ball with my boyfriend :) No matter what strange event we may be at.
c. I am SO EXCITED for Thanksgiving break.

No comments:

Post a Comment