Monday, August 6, 2012

back to school....

It's almost that time, sad day? Naw, I am happy/excited...it's always a bitter sweet thing going back and getting busy. I am definitely anxious about some things... Like seeing X... but I am trying to keep a positive attitude about things and just keep my focus on what is important. The kids, Family, Friends, Life!

Anyway, This year I am wanting to go for a "new look".  I feel like a new person, so why not look it!! -I have lost 14 pounds (hopefully have 6 more I can shed before school starts to make it an even 20!!) --I am about to start the 17 day diet with some girlfriends from school, hopefully that'll give me a kick start! =)
-I emotionally chopped my hair off after the break up... part of me wishes I hadn't- miss the long hair, but itll grow back & doesn't look awful.... so I will suck it up!
- I am going to attempt to pull off the ombre look..... see below... less blonde/more carmel.
- I want new glasses! These are inspired by my new fashion icon and new FAV show, New Girl.

-have to have a super cute B2S outfit...right?!



 


Alright, that's all I've got for now! More soon, hopefully! =)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I love New Girl!! She is so stink'n cute! You could pull it off for sure :).

Lauren Augustine said...

It's one of my new favs. Cracks me up. =)

Post a Comment