Thursday, June 16, 2011

Big Decisions/New Adventures!

So I wanted to write about some exciting news/changes coming in my life. My wonderful boyfriend, who has been such an encourager in my desire to get into photography got me an awesome gift for my birthday. He registered me fora photography workshop at a great little studio called spot studio. I was pretty apprehensive and to be honest, bummed out when he told me that was my gift! I was hoping for a coach purse, or a new camera lens... :/ horrible! Reluctantly I went to the workshop yesterday andI am so glad i did! I learned a lot, things were made a little more clear for me and I got some great practice and shots while there. The workshop really confirmed how much I love to shoot and really want to turn this into something. I have been toyingwith the idea for years now and I am ready to make the leap! :) I am currently working on getting a few more sessions to build up my portfolio (I have a plethora of dog and kid shots...not a whole lot of anything else though!) and I should have the site up and running soon! I have decided to take this whole thing as it comes at me. I am not real sure what I want to really focus on just yet so well see where the Lord leads me!

So, again. Loved the workshop! I am still editing my brains out but here are some of my FAV shots so far!






until next time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mua haha! My gift was a success after all! I can't wait to see where this all takes you in life!

Post a Comment