Friday, June 10, 2011

eventful fridays...

or maybe not.

I have been sitting in my dinning room and slowly have learned that while wearing shorts my dining room chairs are not so comfty. :/ I decided to make my dining room table my "work" area until further notice. Did you just catch yourself asking the question "what work, it's summer for you!" (haha don't hate). Well, I will answer that one for you simply. My work has consisted of the following.

1.Cityville. My recent game obsession. I have never really been one to play the facebook games but, man on man-- I'm hooked! :) Love it! Anyway, I spent a better part of 2-ish hours rearranging my growing city into the great town it is not.

Summer=lots-o-time!




2. Creating my logo for my photography! Samples to come soon when blogger isn't being LAME and not uploading my photo. grrrr.


No comments:

Post a Comment