Friday, June 17, 2011

DIY Days!


Happy Friday!! ((Everyday is Friday to me...but I remember the days where you would count down to that glorious day.... #lovesummer))

Today was a good day! I was a little concerned at first considering I felt like poo from last night, but it ended up being a fun day. Little background: we met a friend for dinner, then went to Jazz under the stars at the DMA (totally rad little set up!) and then went to my favorite bar in dallas... Capitol Pub (aka CP). Good times were had for all, lovely target cube vino, sister time, live music, and summertime! However, my old body can't handle the vino like it used to and I woke up feeling a little under the weather!

Once I motivated myself enough to roll out of bed I met sister and John at chilis for some gressy cure-all food! Afterwards we went to Home Depot to purchase some necessities for my DIY projects. ((purchases included: wood, paint, tape and greens!) I have really started to enjoy gardening, and planting in pots to enjoy the plants beauty! Today after not so much luck in the past... we found a lime tree! I am so stinking excited about this! I love water with lime, and have been wanting a little lime tree so I don't have to 1. go to sonic to get the delicious beverage or 2. buy limes at the store. So pretty awesome find! We would always stumble upon lemon tress, but never the lime! I also got some sweet potato vines and finally potted my cute (onsale) gerber daisy plant... which makes for 2 gerber daisy plants!

cute photo insert below:


Movie time! Enjoy the weekend!
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment