Friday, July 8, 2011

new lens=LOVE

One of the things I have known/am being reminded of is how much I truly love to capture my dogs on film. I toy with the idea of sticking with this and only shooting (photographs/not bullets) dogs. Then I start thinking-- who really wants to have/pay money for pictures of their dog or cat! However, you have people like me and several of my friends whose animal is their child... and why wouldn't people want quality photos of their "kid". Well, all that to say.... Dakota was playing withwhat I think to be his best friend-- a bright green tennis ball. OH BOY. Little background: He absolutely loves playing with balls whether it's a tennis ball, raquet ball, or huge toy ball-- the dog is in heaven. No lie, we tried to hide one from him once and he opened up the ottoman (It was one of the storage type) and got the ball out and ran away. The guy is obsessed! I am actually watching him plan how to retrieve his ball that he lost to the couch.

Anyway, without further a due- Dakota.









.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment