Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pauly Shore day!


I am excited to share that I will be at Addison Improv tonight seeing Pauly Shore!!! I am very excited, not as excited as John who has been quoting him for the past few days, but excited!! We are going with my lovely lady friend Lindsay and her awesome sister Mary! Should be super fun times! I have only been to Improv once, and I loved it-- prob the hardest i've laughed, ever.

I went up to school today and worked on my room. Surprisingly accomplished a lot... which for me is a miracle! I got the classroom arranged close to complete. (if you know me, that will change several times throughout the year, BUT is the way I want it for now) So I am proud to say that. In previous years I try to get my room done in July and not bother coming back up until staff development, like another mini break-- well see if I can accomplish this!

No comments:

Post a Comment