Tuesday, July 19, 2011

yeeeeowza

Welp. I did it... I made my first mattress purchase of my life. I have been sleeping on a ridiculously old mattress my mom bought... possibly 15 years ago. It's reached a point where, i now blame the mattress for my recently developed insomnia. Now, you'd think this was my first ever "grown up" purchase by the way I have been feeling all day. A few words to describe: anxious, stressed, numb, excited, and the list could go on. For now, I will focus on the not exciting fact that I will surely have another sleepless night since I do not receive the mattress until tomorrow. Exciting fact, tonight is my last night on the small, uncomfortable thing and then Ill have my beautiful, brand new, sure to ensure quality nights sleep, in my bedroom. However, this is not my first, and surely the last "grown up" purchase, but I did pay cash for the thing which makes this here teacher a little tight on the money for an entire month... Who wants to come play wii or watch netflix with this girl?!? Pool?!?! any takers?! sigh... Another downfall with exciting purchases that aren't complete is the fact that I am dying to complete the bedroom now.

MUST.BE.PATIENT.
Until then, I will just visit my cute, soon-to-be, complete bed at potterybarn.com.

In other news, John has been helping me complete my new business website, I applied for a Texas Tax ID, registered for my client site, began my photography blog. We've been busy bees!


No comments:

Post a Comment