Monday, April 11, 2011

catching up!

my oh my! It's been a while... :/ oopsies! Never fear--- i may have fallen off the blog wagon but I have not stopped working out!! We successfully began week 3 today and though I was feeling sick and had NO desire to work out.... we did it and I am glad we did! I feel good and can do more and more of each workout each time- definitely exciting to not feel like death AS much after a work out! Although, let me tell ya-- my legs are still sore from Saturday's workout!! :p This week is our last week in this routine we've been doing. The next week is pretty much just cardio, and I am kind of excited....kinda bummed! I love the cardio workouts on P90 but I also really enjoy lifting weights. So we will see how things go!!!

Last week was a rough week for me with work and working out. I am pretty sure all I did all weekend was sleep! (And watch keeping up with the kardashians, LOVE IT) Nothing out of the ordinary with work but just exhausting! That is how the end of they year being a teacher goes. sigh....

37 days till summer!!!! :D

Heres to week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment