Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7 and 8!

Well, apparently I am not a weekend blogger. oopsies! I had a hectic weekend this weekend which was wonderful! I somehow managed to still get my workout in and stay on diet (pretty well). My girlfriends and I went to the Ft Worth Stockyards to celebrate Jessica's big birthday! I must say it was a blast!! We went to the cowtown winery, roamed around in random Texan crap stores.... please notice CRAP is bold and italicized! I am not one for collecting Texas memorabilia but, holy moly they have some funny stuff in those stores! I just really enjoyed spending the day with such great gals, a true reminder of how blessed I am to have such supportive, caring and awesomely fun friends! Here's my fav picture from the day:I unfortunately had to leave after our stockyard venture to head to another dear friend's engagement party. By this point I was exhausted and ready for bed, so we didn't stay out too late, but it was nice to get all dressed up and enjoy some snackums and a few beverages (low-cal of course!) I am totally bummed that I didn't manage to capture a picture of my extremely handsome date! John was all dressed up in slacks and a nice blue collard shirt with a black tie! mmmmhmmmmm :) I love when he gets all snazzy because it does not happen much!!!

I spent most of Sunday on the couch, recovering from the long weekend but I did manage to get a work out in! (GO ME!) I did the KenpoX and liked it enough. It was def a good workout, got the heart pumpin and my body a sweatin!!!!

Today was the start of week 2 in the workouts and I think it was great!! I can already see a big difference in my body from just one week. With a new week comes a new diet.... John has planned my whole weeks worth of food going along with what the p90 plan is. Today wasn't bad at all, considering I am having to cut my carbs!!!!!!! We cycled back to core synergistics-- I am beginning to think, even if they make me the most sore, that this workout is my fav of them all. We'll see how I am feeling tomorrow though!

No comments:

Post a Comment