Wednesday, April 13, 2011

mean girls...


those 2 words perfectly describe my day! It amazes me how the life of kindergarten girls can be quite similar to the life of the chicks from the movie Mean Girls. Yes, those mean girls right below in the picture... shrink them down to little people size, and I have those 4 girls in my class.... such a joy!
I will not bore you with the details of my day but it involved 6 year old girls threatening to beat up other girls on the play ground because they don't want to be their friends... perfect, I say, just perfect! That was only the beginning... the day just continued to go downhill from there. Praise the Lord that the day ended and I did not just break down and cry!!!

However, my day began great! I woke up waaaayyyy earlier than I prefer and got my workout in early! I really enjoyed getting it done and just feeling energized and ready to go! I got on the scale after i worked out as well as my wii fit and I have lost another pound! woohoo!!! I feel so good lately and am really proud of myself for making it this long. Yes, it's just the beginning still... but I'm still proud!:) So it was my 1st early morning workout ever! YAY ME!

As you can see I have done a splendid job of listing every little thing i eat through out the day. I just couldn't bring my self to continue boring you with that information!!;) Though, to ease your mind I thought i would let you know that... nutrition is going really well too!!! I have officially began my fruit addiction for the summer! I looooove all the summer fruits, especially some cantaloupe! I guess it isnt a bad thing to crave non stop either.

Another exciting note... I got the bottoms of my swim suit in the mail today! Yes, you heard me right... bottoms. The top is on backorder so i have to wait just a little longer, but let me tell ya... I am quite alright with that, it gives me a few more weeks to tone this belly of mine and mayhaps enjoy wearing the swim suit!!! Let's be real, we are still a ways away from my ideal summer body but were getting there so what better than to buy a hott new little swim suit for motivation!! I am counting down the days till summer... my oh my, its getting closer, I can feel it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment