Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 9

Well shoot! I just watched The Biggest Looser (a recent addiction that I look forward to every week) and this episode just brought me to tears! I find each of those people on the show so inspiring but homegirl that left this week, Courtney, just blows me away. Has lost over 200 pounds, and half of it was on her own. They all just look so great though, I can't wait to see the finale! I am sad to say that I just found out Jillian is leaving the show!!!! This is her last season, what a bummer. She rocks, but I am excited to see what the woman does next. Ahhh, love it!

Anyway, day 9 has come and gone! I must say- i felt like i looked GREAT today. I felt great too! It's neat to see how my body is changing and adapting to these workouts-- I feel more flexible and stronger too. :) Well that being said- I am exhausted so tonight is gonna be a short one.

No comments:

Post a Comment