Wednesday, April 20, 2011

well, here we are!

So, it's been like... over a week since I've posted.... way to go me!

Things are going good!!! This is going to be a quick update, sad but true... I'm pooped! End of the school year is stressful and I am just so ready for a break!

Exciting updates!!!
1. we are now on week 4, which is a new routine, for a week.... which includes an extra break day--- praise the LORD! I really needed one today, so we swapped tomorrow's break for today so I could enjoy a night out with my wonderful and incredibly handsome boyfriend of mine!!! (we haven't been having too many "dates" here lately due to really trying to stick to our diet-- so it was a nice mix up! :) We went to BJ's and shared grilled pork chops, green beans, mashed potatoes, apples and a house salad!! We splurged and has this spring roll appetizer type dealie--- however, I was not to much of a fan so I didn't really indulge too much into it. I can definately see a difference in my appetite lately as well... I get full so much more quickly so I find myself feeling so full I feel gross a lot less often! All that to say--- great night with my man! We managed to eat fairly healthy and had great chats! :) Love him!
2. I have lost ALMOST 8 pounds-- I am a few ounces shy. That could be a big issue with me just always going with the pound/rounding rather than paying attention to the actual weight. Unlike John who counts ounces lost as well. hehe.... he would. Anyway, I am feeling really great! I am proud of myself and really enjoy this whole experience...most days!

We watched the biggest loser as always yesterday, I almost wish it was on every night! It is such an encouragement to me. (however, it motivated me last night to set my alarm and attempt a 2-a-day....but did not motivate me when my alarm went off or after a long, frustrating day at school!)

Anyway, I am realizing lately... what a great place I am in my life. I am so happy and really love everything about my life. I am blessed beyond measure. :) I know I said it would be a short post--- i guess i wrote more than i had planned too! Anyway, I will def try to get better at updating, life has just been crazy!!! So many exciting things happening here soon so well see!

Until then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know for many people eight pounds may not seem like much in a four week period, but I'm super proud of you! Stay focused through these hectic next few weeks! Your eight pounds is on schedule for a 26 pound total by the end of this thing! That's more than most people have the discipline to lose in a whole year!

You're an inspiration to me too!!

Post a Comment