Sunday, May 1, 2011

mimosa on a cloudy day...



Well. Talk about an overdue entry!!! I am sitting here at my NEW dining table with the windows in my place all open and listening to the wind blow the leaves on the tree in the back yard, sipping my delicious mimosa ((made with low cal OJ mind you!)... thinking how I have neglected my new blog for over a week.. .:/

In my defense I just completed moving into my new place as of late yesterday evening. It was a 2 day affair, and it was just miserable. I think we could all safely say that there is nothing fun about moving! :/ However, here I am sitting in my new...covered in boxes.... cluttered...yet perfect new home! I am so incredibly excited about this new part of my life!! ((Pictures and updates on this to follow))

With moving comes the lack of time or effort to workout muchless P90x. John, in attempts to make me feel a little better told me that i was on a p90x routine for the past 1.5/2 days so not to feel TOO bad. However, you know when you move... and everything is packed up... you tend to make not so wonderful eating choices. It is not the end of the world, I know, but still kinda sad. I am scared to step on the scale in fear that I gained my 7ish pounds back. I am SURRRRE I am making it sound so much worse than it really is. I can say that it has been interesting to see how my tummy has changed! We ordered dominos at ohhhh about 11pm ish on Friday night in the middle of moving. (yes you heard me right... moving still at 11 on a friday, LAME!) I could barely eat 1 piece of the pizza.... just not used to eating that crap ((sorry dominos)) anymore!

All that to say, tomorrow starts a new week and with that new week comes a "redo" week of p90x. I am going to rewind a bit and try to forget that this week happened.... extend the 90 days a little bit so to speak. ;) Wish me luck getting back into the routine!

Stay warm with this chilly weather!!! I will be bundled up with a blanket, watching Dakota play monster.. here....

in HIM

LA






1 comment:

Lindsey Bourland said...

Girl I hear you! I just moved 2 weeks ago in to our new "married" apt and it was exhausting! Glad you're all moved, where did you move to? Keep it up it will be worth it! That's what i keep telling myself when I wake up at 5 3 times a week for bootcamp....GROSS!

Post a Comment