Tuesday, June 19, 2012

apartment hunting...

ohhh boy, let me tell you! This is turning out to be a nightmare!

a. apartment prices have increase significantly since I last searched for one for myself.
b. I blame John. (because it's an easy thing to blame these days.)

I found one i REALLY like, but wasn't set on because price. However, searching around the area today I have learned that it isn't as ridiculously priced as I believed.... I have determined that 2 years ago-ish (the last time i looked for 1 bedroom apartments) they were not this expensive. $700 range was not absurd... but BUDDY now, it is! :( So... here it is!

These cute, hip, urbany apartments are located in the quaint downtown Carrollton square right next to Dart (need I ever feel the urge to ride the train instead of drive downtown?). I think theyre really trying to develop the area, I have a good feeling! :) It's not far from work... JENNA.... uptown is only like 15 min, addison is close, trainings are close and 35 is literally in arms reach. (incase i want to touch it, or if you were wondering? haha)

Pros: Hip, urban feel, walk to restaurants, close to work, friends, family, reasonable drive downtown/addison, brand stinkin new, nature trails, covered parking, first month FREE.
Cons: small, in Carrollton, pricey (but everything is), trains (noise???)

Heres the floor plan I am looking at:
ANYHOO- for some reason I think I know what I want to do...however, I'm incredibly indecisive. So, PLEASE-- suggestions, comments, concerns are welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment