Monday, June 18, 2012

going to get busy...

Ofcourse the day after I blog all about my tv/netflix watching....my mother comes into my room to tell me she loves me and I need to do something instead of watching tv. HAHAHA figures. Let me start by saying, I do no subconsciously drown myself in television to avoid dealing with the painful stuff going on in my life. (my therapist may disagree) I do it, at this moment in time, because it is free-- and I am poor since payday is a day away. Makes all the sense in the world, am I right? AND it's not ALL I've been doing... yesterday, maybe, but thats the only day I haven't let the house. :P

With that being said I have decided to take action on my "to-do" list as I had planned yesterday anyway! I am going to head to the gym here soon and afterwards I am going to go find my new home! I am not sure how I feel about this... it's bitter sweet I suppose. I think it will be good for me to live on my own & figure Lauren out again.

I also thought that maybe I would start "production" on this addition to my living room!
I figured I could pull this off... hahaha, guess well see! :) I LOVED it, and even more loved the hole with wine corks in the middle because I have a glass bowl full of em-- perf! 

Anyhoo--- Im off to the gym but am trying to be better with the blogging so I will share the adventures of apartment hunting later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment