Friday, June 22, 2012

dealing... ish....


I have been working out at least twice a day lately-- its been a sort of therapy to me? Instead of being sad I work out- it's my thing.... which I guess is WAY better than.... eating shit? right?!

I am very angry about a lot of things in my life. I am dealing... by working out. Better than no dealing, right? 

I have been watching biggest loser for encouragement....  this is a quote i heard last night....


"Why do you think God built the emotion of crying in you? for fun? no. it takes strength to show vulnerability. only strong people can accept when their hurting. your emotions exist for a reason."- Jillian (who is currently kicking my ass daily)

Trying to accept and move on because he clearly has. 

This is exactly how i feel....

‎"Maybe you're only alloted a certain amount of tears per man; and I've used mine up. "-carrie bradshaw

sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment