Thursday, June 28, 2012

Manchester United Soccer Player=Steph

Last weekend was the best weekend I have had in a while! Things were starting to really pull themselves together in my life! I have been working out like a manaic lately, and really felt great about myself Saturday night! Steph and I went out for our friend Cortnie's birthday. Before we made it to dinner we stopped and bought me some pretty rad shoes... see below..

Stephanie refers to them as my "defense mechanism"... however, I am pretty sure I only defended myself agains...myself.. those suckers hurt!

We had dinner at this yummy little mexican restaurant and then we went dancing at Glass Cactus at the Gaylord Texan. EPIC NIGHT... I will just say that we saw the sun came up... hahaha :) Through the corse of the night we saw women grab a bass players junk, repeatedly... and were a little disgusted by this. We met Irish boys. Steph revealed that she is secretly british and plays soccer for manchester united. All - in - All---- great night! :) 
Me & Steph at Glass Cactus. :) 

In other news--- I found and apartment! Move in date is in August and I am very excited about it! :) Went to celebrate this decision with my sweet friends Jenna and Laura only to get home and feel like death. Fever, chills, sweats all hit out of no where. Went to the doctor on Tuesday to find out I have strep! ok... 1.)Who gets strep during the summer 2.) why am i getting strep when I am not even working or at school right now!!! OBNOXIOUS! Overall, I am pretty much back to normal, my antibiotics worked wonders... my energy level is just non existent. 

Well it's Thursday and I have no real plans for the weekend-- hoping something fun pops up here soon!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment