Sunday, June 17, 2012

summer is here!

Well, it's day 14 of summer (i think...) and I have done a whole lot of nothing! Ok... I take that back. I have spent time with my wonderful friends!! :) I have recently been going through some BIG life changes and have been trying to figure some things out... I finally feel like I have somewhat returned to the old Lauren, however, I have a long way to go still.

I decided to make a little to-do list for week-3 of summer! Maybe be a little more productive and not spend the majority of my time watching tv via netflix, hulu and abc.com. I guess I have been productive in the sense that I am all caught up on my tv! :)

**please note item #6 on the list--- I watched Thor tonight and have decided he, or his identical twin, will be my next boyfriend/rebound/healer of my heart.

Steph (my new WONDERFUL friend who has been beyond amazing to me with all the shit I have been dealing with) and I groupon-ed a boxing class. YES, that is right! We are taking 10 boxing classes (you better watch yo-self!) I am super pumped about it! She has definitely become my adventure seeking pal in life--- I consider her my little God send.

Apartment hunting is also on the list. I am currently living at my moms and going the slightest bit insane. I wanted to try and stay the summer and saaaave money but I am just not sure it will happen.  There are a few places on my list to check out so we will see what happens.

Quite honestly, I am not sure if anyone ever reads this blog or if it is my own personal venting space via the web but I apologize for it being forever since I have blogged either way!

Anyway, I must get back to my episode of Felicity! (Yes, you read that right...)

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hey Lauren! People DO read this thing!! AND - i like the new layout! Keep us updated!

Post a Comment