Wednesday, June 20, 2012

decisions...

I can't make em it seems!!! It's a tad bit on the annoying side. From dog collars, to apartments, to what bar to go to..... I am indecisive. The only decision I seem to be able to make is what workout to do today. (which, i might add- been doing 2-a-days!!! On my way to my goal!) Anyway, I am not sure if this problem I am dealing with has anything to do with the obvious issue in my life... or what...but I am OVER it. Hopefully my dear friend "SASHA" (that was for you steph) will have something to say about this tomorrow. I'm getting to the point of just being exhausted by the entire thing.

Luckily I am blessed with WONDERFUL, AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL friends that love me at my highs/lows, the good/bad, the beautiful/ugly days... I am blessed. I have friends that get pissed for me, cry for me, and want to punch punching bags with me. In so many ways I am truly blessed, and sometimes it's hard to focus on those blessings...it's something I need to work on... but man- I am thankful. I don't think there are really words I can write or ways to express how appreciative I am for these people in my life so if you're reading this-- you know who you are & I love you.

Anyway, It's pretty funny the way God plans things. I visit Sasha tomorrow. The last day of the lease is tomorrow. I've had a rough week... and tomorrow I am assuming may be tough as well. Ironic to say the least. So, if you read this & pray-- include me... if you read this & don't -- send good/positive thoughts my way.

I will leave this post with a song that a dear friend, Mother figure in my life, gave me a few days after my world broke... I think I need to listen to this a little more often & find my way back to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment