Friday, May 20, 2011

Bachelorette Bracket


Happy Friday!

I love Fridays, and they would be my FAVORITE day if only it was an actual day in the weekend part of the week!

Anyway, I am beginning to really grow and obsession for blogs! I love reading them!!! A friend of mine from college has come up with this Bachelorette Bracket for all those Bachelor/Bachelorette fanatics, like myself!I will confess, guilty pleasure!!!They compared it to fantasy football, but with the bachelorette, hehehe! Anyway, I am pretty excited about this and doing it with a few of my favorite gals! :)
How does this bachelorette bracket have anything to do with blogs you might ask? Well... this friend of mine was mentioned on Ashley S. (last season with Brad) blog! Pretty exciting!! Anyway, just another new person to follow!


LA

No comments:

Post a Comment