Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You've been DIRK'D

Yes, that's right. Thunder was "Dirk'd" last night for sure!!!

Dirk had 48/121 points last night and made all 24 of his free throw points! Actually breaking the record for most consecutive free throws in a playoff game made!

However, my man Dirk was not the only play maker last night! I am so proud of this entire team!!! You can really feel how badly they want this title while watching them play! I am so excited to watch the rest of this series! I am thinking a 5 game series, but how awesome would it be for another sweep!!! I am going to try to see if i can ebay some tickets for a non-insane price.... wish me luck and....

LETS GO MAVS!!!

In other, possibly equally exciting news... there are only 10 more wake ups with kids until I am kid free for the summer!!! That just sounds so nice! :)

That's all I've got for now... have a beautiful day!

LA

No comments:

Post a Comment