Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sex and the City and Summer Resolutions

Happy Saturday/Weekend! I love me some weekends! I have spent my morning watching cheesy lifetime movies, OTH, and not Sex and the city! Love it! As I am sitting here thinking about how much I stinking love this show and want to watch the movies. :) I am sure you can imagine John's excitement!

While watching I began to think of my New year resolutions and how easily we all forget them. Now, to be honest I do not even usually have a "NYR" but, this year I decided to conform...a little. I made a list of things I wished to accomplish this year. Well, one of the things I really wanted to do this year was start my photography venture. So, here we are.... a little under 2 weeks until summer where I will have the most time to really dive deep into this project. I really struggle with how I want to go about it all/how i would like to marke
t it/what type of photography I would REALLY enjoy. To be honest, I really love photographing my pups. I just don't know how successful of a business pet photography can become. I also really enjoy kids. Obviously... it's my job. But I enjoy photographing my kiddos... so it's another possibility. I will just continue praying about it and just see what way God leads me, but until then.. if you want your animals or kids or whatever photographed... I'm your gal! :) Here are some of my favorites of my little guys...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Pogo. He's such a sweet guy when he's not too busy being a grumpy old man! Thanks for taking these pictures of my dogs so I'll always have these memories of them!

Post a Comment