Monday, May 16, 2011

Case of the Monday's

How ironic is it that we watched Office Space last night and I most definately have a case of the mondays this very beautiful yet not so beautiful in my life kind of day. I will just say this: there are parts of my job that not too often, but can really frusterate me. The parts that just aren't exactly what you signed up for and really get to you occasionally. Welp, today is one of those days. I had to actually call my mom for a bit of encouragement because I was so frusterated I was letting it just completly ruin my day. My mother, most of the time is definately someone who can bring me back down to earth and focus on the important things. I got off the phone with her and prayed. Just have to remind myself that there are 12 days of school left, and to just let it go. Some people have a chip on their shoulder and there isn't a thing I can do about it...nothing I say is going to change the situation so I won't even bother.

I really just needed to let out my frusterations on this post. I guess what else is a blog for really, right?? Sharing your thoughts and some days they just aren't fun ones! Untill next time!

LA

No comments:

Post a Comment