Sunday, May 15, 2011

Take me out to the ball game!

Sundays. I usually find them quite depressing.... some people view it as the first day of the week, others, myself included, see it as the end of your freedom for another 5 days. I guess you could call me a cup is half empty kinda gal in that department. However, only 13 wake ups until summer freedom and I CAN'T WAIT!

As gloomy as I find Sundays... we had the opportunity to go to our first Rangers game of the season with one of our most favorite couples: Elyse and Bryan! John and I were rather excited for some ballpark hotdogs, and oh boy did we indulge! I am for sure ready to get back on the workout wagon! Anyway, Elyse works for the Dallas convention bureau (or something along those lines) and gets the hook up and we got to be a part of the hook up this time with awesome seats! All in all a very fun day!! Thank you Elyse! :) Here are a few pictures from our little outing.












































Other than baseball we had a nice weekend spending time outside! We had a health fair up at school....being the dedicated teachers we are, ofcourse we spent some time up there helping out. John had a flag football game and left pretty early into the event, leaving me the exciting job of directing kids in a fund run. After that was over the lovely Lisa and I were nominated to stand on the corner of a major road nearby with a huge sign....in attempts to bring more people into the event. FAIL. It was windy and didn't go to well for us, but did provide a good memory and a lot of laughs, that's for sure! Notice how "sever" the wind was by the beaten look to our sign... see, DANGEROUS to be out there! As Lisa would say " We were lucky to not have been blown away to Mesquite!"






Anyway, I am in major need of some beauty sleep! I feel like this week will be another FUN one, woohoo! So, until next time--

LA





No comments:

Post a Comment